Day tours are for small groups of up to six guests. Full payment or credit card details are required to a secure booking.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
– Kiwi Dundee Adventures will make every effort to accommodate a request to change the date of booking for a day tour.
– All prices and quotes are in New Zealand dollars.
– Prices include local goods and service tax (15)%.
– Payments may be made by credit card except Amex, Paypal or by direct bank account payment.
– All prices are subject to changes in goods and services tax, road user charges and other factors beyond our control.
Kiwi Dundee Adventure’s reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour, or offer an alternative, for any reason beyond our control.
Whilst all care and attention to details is given, Kiwi Dundee Adventures and its agents will not assume responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, personal injury, loss or damage to personal equipment, inconvenience, costs and expenses, delays or irregularities of any nature occasioned by circumstances.
Any medical condition must be notified prior to tour taking place
Adults accompanying any person under 18 years of age must ensure these persons follow our instructions at all times
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL VISITORS
Please note: Under New Zealand law, it is extremely unlikely you will be able to sue anyone if you are injured.
New Zealand’s accident compensation scheme provides only limited assistance to visitors to New Zealand.
Suggested travel articles to bring:
– Comfortable walking shoes or boots
– Good waterproof rain jacket
– Sun hat
– Bathing suit
– Small torch[flashlight]
– ‘Layers’ of clothing as weather can be changeable any time of year.