Terms & Conditions
Day tours are for small groups of up to eight guests. Full payment or credit card details are required to a secure booking.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
|Notice of cancellation received by Kiwi Dundee Adventures||Cancellation fee|
|More than 30 days prior to the tour date||None. Refund will be paid.|
|3 – 30 daysbefore the tour date||50%|
|0 – 2 days before the tour date||100%|
– Kiwi Dundee Adventures will make every effort to accommodate a request to change the date of booking for a day tour.
– All prices and quotes are in New Zealand dollars.
– Prices include local goods and service tax (15)%.
– “Payment may be made by credit card (except Amex) or Paypal.
– All prices are subject to changes in goods and services tax, road user charges and other factors beyond our control.
Kiwi Dundee Adventure’s reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour, or offer an alternative, for any reason beyond our control.
Whilst all care and attention to details is given, Kiwi Dundee Adventures and its agents will not assume responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, personal injury, loss or damage to personal equipment, inconvenience, costs and expenses, delays or irregularities of any nature occasioned by circumstances.
Any medical condition must be notified prior to tour taking place
Adults accompanying any person under 18 years of age must ensure these persons follow our instructions at all times
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL VISITORS
Suggested travel items to bring:
– Comfortable walking shoes or boots
– Good waterproof rain jacket
– Sun hat
– Bathing suit
– Small torch[flashlight]
– ‘Layers’ of clothing as weather can be changeable any time of year.
Mobile: +64 274 746-219
200 Mary St Thames 3500, New Zealand